Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd
Canadian Tire Jobs: Canadian Tire serves as one of the largest automotive retailers in the country. Canadian Tire carries hundreds of stores across the country, with parts and services for just about every makes and model. Offering more than just car parts, Canadian Tire locations features complimentary services like roadside assistance. Canadian Tire manages operations from corporate headquarters in Toronto, ON.
Canadian Tire maintains a workforce of approximately 58,000 employees. The Toronto-based retailer needs new team members with various levels of experience and skills.
Canadian Tire Jobs Opportunity
The Canadian Tire Corporation features several different jobs in retail, financial services, and more specifically, automotive repair. Canadian Tire stores across the country need workers with skills and experience around cars to provide quality service. Canadian Tire locations feature many entry-level jobs, many in retail and customer service. The company also features plenty of career opportunities in fields like repair service and management. Successful Canadian Tire associates share an enthusiasm for cars with customers.
Basic Requirements for Canadian Tire Jobs
To qualify for work with Canadian Tire, applicants must meet several requirements. For example, many customer service positions require undergoing employment verifications and criminal background checks. Additional necessary assets for getting a job with Canadian Tire include having a valid driver’s license and Automotive Service Excellence certification. Jobs with Canadian Tire come with several employment benefits, as well. Eligible team members and managers with Canadian Tire receive a number of work benefits. How to Apply for Canadian Tire Jobs
With hundreds of stores, Canadian Tire needs a simple and streamlined hiring process. For entry-level jobs and professional positions alike, Canadian Tire encourages interested individuals to apply online for work. Prospective employees may also visit the nearest Canadian Tire for a paper job application.
Available Canadian Tire Jobs and Salary Information
Some automotive jobs with Canadian Tire include:Parts Counter AssociateCounter associates with Canadian Tire automotive stores stand as the most common entry-level job with the company. Commonly referred to as “Parts Pros,” parts counter employees:
- Help hundreds of customers find car parts and tires for just about every make and model of automobile.
- Parts counter associates must also give advice and tips about car repair and service.
- While automotive knowledge may prove essential, counter associates with Canadian Tire also need customer service and communication skills.
- Canadian Tire Parts Pros earn about $10.00 to $13.00 per hour.
Duties for drivers with Canadian Tire include:
- Delivering automotive parts and accessories to customers across the community.
- Drivers may also deliver parts to other Canadian Tire stores.
- Mandatory requirements for Canadian Tire driver applicants include following store procedures, ensuring compliance with health and safety policy, and an exceptional driving record.
- Pay scales for Canadian Tire drivers average between $12.00 and $15.00 an hour.
Team leaders act as a supervisor and monitor in place of regular store managers at Canadian Tire. Team leader’s duties include:
- Inform crew members on store tasks, duties, and policies.
- Parts Pros with a great service record become likely candidates for team leader work.
- Team leader positions still perform the same duties as entry-level associates, such as stocking and assisting customers with the merchandise.
- Hourly pay rates for Canadian Tire team leaders rest around $13.00 and $16.00.
Career opportunities in Canadian Tire store management exist for candidates willing to put in the extra time and work effort. Managers’ main responsibilities include:
- Leading subordinate employees in multiple areas.
- Managers hand out job duties, monitor the sales floor, and follow Canadian Tire corporate guidelines.
- Store managers also spend time hiring new team members by reviewing job applications, interviewing applicants, making the final decision to hire workers, and training new associates about working for Canadian Tire.
- With extra responsibility, Canadian Tire managers earn more rewards.
- The annual salary for management generally falls between $40,000 and $50,000.
More Canadian Tire Job Positions:
- Maintenance engineer intern
- District manager
- eCommerce Operation Consultant
- Pricing Analyst
- Associate vice president
- Merchandise Allocator
- Vendor Rebate Analyst
- Forecasting Analyst
- Customer Compliance Auditor
- Communication and Change Specialist
- Graphic designer
- Category Business Planner
- Operations Dispatcher
- Custom service Officer
- Store Operations manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Pricing Specialist
- Lifecycle Assortment Analyst
- IT Talent Acquisition Consultant
Latest Canadian Tire Jobs vacancy
|Sales Associate – Channel-Port Aux Basques||View & Apply|
|Automotive Service Manager – Cookville||View & Apply|
|Automotive Service Advisor – Dieppe||View & Apply|
|Cashier – Sussex||View & Apply|
|Automotive Parts Associate – Miramichi East||View & Apply|
|Cashier – Miramichi East||View & Apply|
|Sales Associate – Oromocto||View & Apply|
|Cashier – Oromocto||View & Apply|
|Cashier – Oromocto||View & Apply|
Benefits of Working at Canadian Tire
Each Canadian Tire employee receives enticing discounts on car parts and accessories. The discount often extends to other merchandise and services from the corporation. Workers may also take advantage of paid or unpaid vacation time that increases after each year with the company.
To apply for this job please visit canadiantirestores.ca.