Airport Job Openings in Canada: Air Canada is currently hiring in multiple job vacancies including cabin crew jobs, flight attendant jobs, ground handling, airport services jobs, duty-free jobs, and many more. Just explore the job list below and check your eligibility to apply for Airport Jobs in Canada
There are hundreds of new Air Canada Careers vacancies available in Air Canada. If you plan to apply for job openings at Air Canada, you should first know Air Canada’s hiring requirements and pay scale so you can maximize your career benefits. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer job titles. So we have tried to mention entry-level position’s salaries to get a better idea of the rewards and benefits provided through Air Canada careers.
- Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada – 100% Working Guide
- Confused On How To Immigrate To Canada? Few Steps To Guide You
- How to improve CRS score for Canada Express Entry
- Canada Express Entry — Everything you need to know
- Health Insurance For Foreigners In Canada
- 6 Ultimate Steps To Get Job Offers in Canada
- How to Live and Work in Canada
- Canadian Citizenship Test? All you Need to Know!
If you are a foreigner and want to apply for Air Canada jobs, you must have to immigrate to Canada via Express Entry or Working Holiday Visa in Canada. Career opportunities at Air Canada are announced for Pilots, Cabin Crew, Engineers, and Maintenance specialists.
If you want to grow and develop your career and you aspire to be the best, Air Canada vacancies are the most preferred for you to work in the world-class airline industry. Prepare all your documents with an updated CV and submit an online job application and take your career to the next level!
Latest Airport Job Openings in Canada
|Trolley Boy||$ 1,900||Crew Drivers||$ 2,500|
|Security Guard||$ 1,900||Cargo Warehouse Operator||$ 2,200|
|Pushback Drivers||$ 2,500||Cargo Loader||$ 2,000|
|Light Vehicle Driver||$ 2,500||Cargo Assistant||$ 2,000|
|Kitchen Stewards||$ 2,200||Cabin Cleaning Supervisor||$ 2,500|
|Kitchen Porter||$ 1,900||Boom Lift Operator||$ 2,200|
|General Cleaner||$ 1,800||BMS Operator||$ 2,350|
|Food Handler||$ 2,500||Baggage Handlers||$ 2,800|
|Fire Fighter||$ 3,200||Bag Room Supervisor||$ 2,800|
|Elevator Technician||$ 3,000||Airport Operation Executives||$ 3,200|
|Electrical Supervisor||$ 2,500||Airport Operation Assistants||$ 2,500|
|DNATA Loader||$ 2,500||Aircraft Cleaner||$ 2,100|
Apply Also: Fruit Picking Jobs in Canada
Basic Job Detail
You will be working under company rules and duties per your positions. You will be in supervision by the necessary staff during your training period.
- The legal age for each candidate should be above 18 till 48 years.
- Candidates should be able to speak, read and write the English language.
- Should have clear background (Not to be involved in any criminal activities)
- Candidates who apply will be fit for work (No physical or mental issues)
- Should have a valid passport to apply
- No physical disabled accepted for work.
- Energetic, hardworking, and honest candidates only can apply.
Work Experience: Not required. (Training will be provided
Education / Qualification : High School / Diploma / Degree
Specific Skills: Candidates should have skill certificates or experience letters (only for technicians, operators, supervisors, and engineers)
What you will get? (Salary Details & Other allowances)
- Salary = $2000 – $3000 Dollars Per month
- Medical Insurance & Bonus = Provided on Yearly Basis
- Food & Accommodation = Provided by company
- Transportation = Provided by company
- Expenses = Medical, Travel, and visa charges covered by the company.
- Other benefits = Selected candidates will be receiving offer letters, which include all terms and conditions.
This is a lifetime opportunity to work and settle. You can apply for PR (Permanent Residency after working for more than 4 -5 years. Make your dream come true by applying for this job. Apply Now !
Even More Jobs:
Air Canada Jobs: Salary, Rewards and Employee Benefits
Benefits: We value your total well-being and that of your family; that is why we offer you a wide variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, while our well-being platform provides tools and resources to help you live your best life.
Compensation: We are committed to providing you with performance-based plans that generate greater earnings potential and programs that help you balance your work with your life.
Pension: Our employees may also benefit from a retirement plan specific to their employee group and designed to provide them with greater financial security.
Apply Also: Jobs in Canada with Work Permit for Foreigners
How to Apply for Airport Job Openings in Canada?
Candidates who want to build an exciting career with Air Canada can follow the job application process described here. In order to apply for any Air Canada Jobs, you will have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link provided with each Air Canad job title [you will be redirected to Air Canada Careers website]
- Read all the job details, key responsibilities, and requirements carefully then make the final decision for application.
- After you decided to proceed for the application then simply click on the “Apply Now” button
- Now, fill up the application form with necessary details [you have to create an Air Canada Careers login ID to apply for any job]
- After completing the application form, upload your latest and updated CV or Resume.
- Submit the job application
To apply for this job please visit careers.aircanada.com.